About the Owner’s Association
The Village is a community where neighbors know and watch out for each other. Welcoming, diverse and picturesque, the Village of WestClay is a community where the details and the people truly matter.
Meet Our Team
Meet the people who run the day-to-day operations of The Village.
Communications & Resident Services Director
Resident Services Coordinator
Meet The Board of Directors
All residents are invited to attend board meetings, held the first Monday every other month at 6 p.m. in the Meeting House. If the first Monday is a holiday, the meeting will be held the following Monday. To contact the board, please login.
Each homeowner is assessed an annual association fee that covers expenses for the overall management of the Village of WestClay, including:
• Property taxes and insurance for common areas
• Maintenance for common areas
• Landscaping for gardens and parks
• Utility costs for common areas and amenities
• Major renovations to structures, facilities and parks
• Management and maintenance staff
Questions about your specific property?
Need help or have a question?
Our team is ready to assist.